Why Live In Delaware?
- Low real estate taxes – taxes on a new $500,000 home cost approximately $3,750 per year.
- Delaware is one of 13 states that impose no state-wide property tax levy. Taxes are assessed at the county level and are composed primarily of school district taxes.
- Delaware is 1 of only 6 states that has no sales tax!
Enjoy endless shopping possibilities at local malls, outlet centers, and quaint boutiques located throughout the state.
|STATES WITH NO SALES TAX|
- Short distance to Amtrak train stations and commuting routes such as I-95.
- Close to New York City, Philadelphia & Philadelphia International Airport, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
“Sophisticated travelers who zealously journey to exotic shores have discovered magnificent beaches nearby, on the Delaware shore. The beaches are ranked among the cleanest in the U.S., with soft, golden sand and heaping dunes.” - Delaware Beaches Delight - The Baltimore Sun, May 13, 2009
- Delaware beaches offer a carefree, coastal resort lifestyle, with miles of pristine shoreline and endless recreational and entertainment opportunities at your doorstep.
- Delaware ranks 1st in beachwater quality* (2nd = New Hampshire, 3rd = Virginia, 8th = Maryland, 10th = New Jersey, 23rd = Pennsylvania)
*From Testing the Waters - A Guide to Water Quality at Vacation Beaches – Natural Resources Defense Council, July 2009
Exciting things are happening at Toll Brothers' communities in Delaware – start building your dream home today!
Click Here for Toll Brothers Communities in Delaware